Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Good Talkers,Bad Listeners

Sometimes I feel that people only need someone to hear them in order to somehow forget parts of their problems. In this case you are a good person till you are a good listener but if you intend to do the same then they become tired or don't have time or feel dizzy.
When for the first time this idea jump in my mind I feel funny about it but now when I see day by day this behavior is spreading all over I become more sure that this is kind of epidemic, maybe a symptom of alone and depressed people of a society and maybe an alarm for sociologists to think about it.
Any how, in such cases those ones who are still listening to you ,express themselves as people who you can always rely on them. Of course this is my idea ,not a general task ;)

No comments: