Thursday, May 17, 2007

Week-25

Hi Honey(your father continues calling you as a little princess!!!). How are you?How is there going on? Although you don't say anything but I can guess that you are playing and sleeping and feeding .Even I'm feeling your times of sleep,it's interesting that in the evenings you are totally awake and just playing. I think you are one of those children who are awake in the nights and asleep in the days!!!
You know your father and I and all family are trying their best to prepare all the facilities you need for entering this world. Even last week we went to visit the new house and measure the size of your room windows for preparing nice curtains for it.( Your room is so nice with a green view of around mountains and 2 big windows.) During this session I was thinking about those children who don't have any body waiting outside. I think I'm confusing you so let me describe more. In this world we are living and I always imaged it as a pretty nice one another aspect is always available. If you don't have enough money then it'll be so hard to find any support for continuing life. Yes, maybe it seems so cruel but it's the rule. There are lots of innocent children here and there who have poor parents and confront lots of problems from the first step of their entrance.
I didn't tell you these sad sayings for making you depressed. I only aim to teach you the realities and making the sense of thanking God for all the good and bad things you have. Soon you will learn what I say ,but never forget to think about those poor ones who are as equal as you and should have same admirations.
kisssssss you honey and bye for the next fresh session.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooraaaaaaaaa!!
25s of 37s has passsed!! just another 12 ( Poorly long) weeks has remained!
tnx the god

Sapinud said...

She's got one wiseeee mom! :-*

Anonymous said...

درودي به زلالي مهر

من كه نمي دونم جريان چيه ولي به اميد خدا اين 12 هفته ي باقيمانده هم به خوبي و خوشي بگذره .

قناعت مي كنم با درد چون درمان نمي يابم

تحمل مي كنم با زخم چون مر هم نمي يابم

درمورد شعري كه در تارنگار گذاشتم و نظرت بايد بگم دل ما هم مي سوزه و كاري هم از دستمون برنمي آد وليك ناله ي بيچارگان خوشست . بار دلمون رو سبك مي كنه اين درد دل به هم گفتن ها

پيروز باشي و سبز

Anonymous said...

ببخشيد درست شعر اينه

تحمل مي كنم با زخم چون مرهم نمي بينم

از سعدي هم هست .

Anonymous said...

HI DEAR NINI : little Princess

YOU have a very very good mother & father ... you have its Know ...

Im Very Glad for passe 25S and I Hope 12s Remined Passed good...

KISSSSSSSSSSSSSS.