Thursday, May 24, 2007

Week-26

Hi honey,how are you? You see,how fast time is passing. It was yesterday that I heard I'm pregnant and now only 3 months are left. A friend said because it was so easy and joyful for me it seems this much short,I doubt but I think somehow she is true.
Lets talk about your improvements, you are about 750gr and 30 cm and are able to hear voices and seeing lights. So it's said that in the darkness your movements decrease and in the light you will be more active. Now you react to the sounds more wisely,even the sounds of my belly and heartbeat and digestion procedure are so clear for you, so we should be more careful about sudden sounds.
Here everything is OK. Today is Khale Sanaz's wedding party. I think the only one who is wearing that round cloths is me but being with you in that much joy and rhythmic music is so adventures.
Your mommy is in Mashad and we are alone this weekend but we can have more time to be with each other and talk in our quiet moments :)
...and a good news, your uncle and Atti joon have promised to be with us when you are coming to our world. So you are bringing me a hopeful future.
Yesterday I wasn't in a good mood at work so I escaped to home and today also didn't feel coming,but only the hope of talking with you and also saving my off days for the last month period made me come. Now after talking with you i really feel better.
Keep resting and try to sleep at night. I feel you are more busy in nights instead of days.Kiss you sweetheart,bye.

2 comments:

Sapinud said...

Fekr konam inesho be man rafte ke shab kare, mishe be manam bere dige na??? :)) Hamash ke nemishe be dayeesh bere!!! :))
dooset darim, movazebe khodet bash, :-*

Anonymous said...

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegareto :D