Thursday, May 10, 2007

Week-24

Hi honey, How are you?How is there going on? Of course you are my little princess but I prefer to simply call you Honey.
I'm good,I mean still good. Last Saturday I went for monthly checks and your gynecologist became surprised when she saw my high blood temperature and my high weight gain. Even it was unbelievable for myself too. She said if blood temperature becomes just 1 point higher then I should stay in the hospital !!!!!!!!! I really feared ,but after that day I started a better diary and now everything is under control again. Doctor said because you are a good baby and is not hurting me so my appetite encourages me for eating more :D
Today morning when the clock rang and I wanted to stand up suddenly I heard your heart beat in my body,I was sure it's yours not mine because it was faster than the ordinary sound. so i prefer to stay in bed and listen to this magic sound for 30 minutes. I feel that you are talking with me with this voice ,I was really happy of being a mother and have this taste.Honey, I'm reallyyyyyyyyyy enjoying my life ,first because of you and then your father and family,believe me they are my most hope of life.
Anyway, now we should talk about your improvements, your are about 595gr and 30cm. now your eyes are open and looking for light and also your ears are listening to my heartbeat and talks .Your lungs are developing to be able to breath correctly out of amniotic flood .It means that from now you are practicing breathing in the air for your next trip to our world. Those children who are born earlier have some problems in this phase and should have more cares.
Everyone outside are good and waiting for you. Beside your father and momy and dady and uncles and atti joon I should name Amu Amir and Khale Ghazale who always ask about your health and are very kind. Also some of my friends like Khale Lina and Khale Sanaz and Mrs.Salemi and Miss.Mortazavi who are always so generous. You have lots of friends outside,I only mentioned some of them to make you eager for coming out. When you be here then you'll find what I say.
Thank you for giving me this much energy.Have good times and take care.
Kisssssssss & bye.

P.S. These are some of your photos at this Phase:
Cool Slideshows

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam nini naze ma ......

che akshaye ghashangi dariiiiiiii, fogholadeh ast ..hatmen khodet ham ghashangi dige ...

ma hame montazerim ta to salamat be donya byaee ...

pas moraghebe khodet bash asalak ...

1000 ta boos baraye to va 1000 ta baraye maman somie to ke kheyli mehraboone ........

Anonymous said...

vay khoda ghorboone oon pahaye kochoolot beram ................
KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

alan akse pahato didam ...

Anonymous said...

hi
nice cube, nice photo and Specially nice baby but the nicest one is her mother!;)